The contract between us
- When you purchase your paperback copy of Customer Empathy: A radical intervention in customer experience management and design you will be making your purchase from All Work Together Pty Ltd; ABN 75 078 546 693 directly through our website https://customerempathy.com (Site). In these Terms and Conditions we, us or our means All Work Together Pty Ltd; ABN: 75 078 546 693.
- To purchase your Kindle e-book copy of Customer Empathy: A radical intervention in customer experience management and design you will be directed from our Site to amazon.com to complete the purchase and delivery.
- We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order directly from our site, including shipping, before your order can be processed. Payment of the advertised price and cost of shipping will be taken at the point of order. Charging your payment method does not mean that an order has been accepted by us. Once payment has been processed, we will confirm that your order has been received by sending an invoice to you at the email address you provide. The email will include your name, the order number and the total price charged, including the cost of shipping. Our acceptance of your order (which will happen when we dispatch your order) brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms. Any term sought to be imposed by you in your order will not form part of the contract.
- We will not process any orders in the case of errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods (including the advertised price of the goods) appearing on our website. If an error or inaccuracy is discovered with regards to the advertised price of the goods that you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible by email and reserve the right to cancel your order.
- This Site is strictly for personal and non-commercial use. You agree not to use the site for commercial or business purposes or to place orders which will be, or are being, sold on to a third party. If you are suspected of using the site in any of these ways then we reserve the right to withdraw from any relevant contract(s) and cancel your order(s).
Your right of cancellation
- If you are an individual and are not buying goods on behalf of a business, you can cancel your order without giving any reason within 14 days from the day on which you receive your items. You must notify us of your cancellation. You can notify us through our online contact form on the Site.
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us, unless we delivered it to you in error or it is faulty. You must send the item back to us no later than 14 days from the day on which you notified us of your cancellation, by following the instructions we send you.
- We will refund the price of the item, including shipping, no later than 14 days from the day on which we receive the item back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide evidence reasonably acceptable to us that you have sent the item back. We'll refund the same means of payment as you used to make your purchase.
Availability of goods you order
If we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods ordered by you, or cannot obtain the stock from our supplier, we will notify you as soon as possible and any sum debited by us from your payment method will be refunded the same means of payment as you used to make your purchase. We will notify you by email at the address given by you in your order form. The refund will be made as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation or to supply the goods in this situation.
Delivery of goods to you
All goods will be shipped via Australia Post and we will post the goods ordered by you to the person and address you give us at the time you make your order. Goods will be shipped within 2 working days of processing your payment. All orders will include Australia Post tracking and you will be advised via email of the tracking number allocated to your order. You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when the goods are dispatched to you.
Customers who enter addresses that Australia Post or overseas postal services have deemed having incorrect and/or insufficient details to ensure delivery may result in the following:
- Delayed delivery
- Lost order
- Order returned to us
If we are found to be responsible for incorrectly addressing a package then we will also be responsible for the resending, replacement or refund, including shipping, of the goods not delivered or delayed.
Any package returned to us due to the above incorrect and/or insufficient information will require an extra flat rate shipping fee to be paid before the order can be shipped again. If we incur extra fees to retrieve the package from Australia Post then these charges must also be paid before the order can be shipped again.
If an order is returned to us due to the above incorrect and/or insufficient delivery issues and incurs damage to the goods, we will not be responsible for replacing the goods but will make every effort to add extra protection to resend the package once the extra shipping fee payments have been made.
If a customer prefers not to receive the goods then no refund will be provided due to "incorrect and/or insufficient address" details.
Prices and sales tax
All prices displayed on our Site are in Australian dollars. If placing an order from outside Australia you will be charged in your own currency at the conversion rate of your credit card company. If you are an Australian customer you will receive a tax invoice showing the total cost of your purchase, including shipping and GST, with the total GST amount shown separately.
When ordering goods from us for delivery overseas, you may be subject to import duties and taxes that are levied once the package reaches your country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, please note that when ordering from us, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods.
- If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing of the problem via the contact form on our Site, within ten working days of the delivery of goods in question.
- If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which they were dispatched to you, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing of the problem via the contact form on our Site, within 40 days of the date on which the goods were dispatched to you.
- If you notify a problem to us under this condition, our only obligation will be, at our discretion, to make good any shortage or non-delivery; to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question to the original method of payment, unless such method is no longer valid.
- We will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem you notify to us under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question under paragraph (3.) above.
- Nothing in this condition is, however, intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
Nothing in this contract creates any right which is enforceable by any person who is not a party to the contract.
We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
If any part of these conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we excludes our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
We operate a complaints handling procedure which is used to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. If you have a complaint, please contact us via the contact form on our Site.
The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with NSW Fair Trading Rules.
The nature of Internet communications means that your communications may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and delays. We shall not be responsible for any detrimental reliance you place on this website or its contents.
We are providing this site and its contents (including any downloadable data or software) on an 'as is' basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents and disclaims all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. In addition, we make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any particular purpose of the information and related graphics published in this site or that any software or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. The information contained in this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of All Work Together Pty Ltd howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Neither All Work Together Pty Ltd nor any of its Directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site in any way. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
Our website may contain hyperlinks. These hyperlinks connect you to sites of other organisations which are not our responsibility. We have used our reasonable endeavours in preparing our own website and the information included in it is done so in good faith. However, we have no control over any of the information you can access via other websites. Therefore, no mention of any organisation, company or individual to which our website is linked shall imply any approval or warranty as to the standing and capability of any such organisations, company or individual on the part of All Work Together Pty Ltd.
All design, text, graphics and the selection or arrangement thereof are the copyright of All Work Together Pty Ltd. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print in hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with us. Any other use of materials on this site (including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above and modification, distribution, or republication) without the prior written permission of All Work Together Pty Ltd is strictly prohibited.
In these terms and conditions:-
'working day' means every day of a calendar year apart from weekends and statutory and public holidays.